Peach In Distress


A day in Tachikawa with my friend Parris and I kept it cute but comfy. This whole outfit was centered around my shoes. I've seen so many celebrities wear a crop top with shorts and sneakers. It looks so cute on them so I gave it a try. My first choice was not a crop top why? Because since I've become a mom, I feel like showing my stomach is GROSS.... But once I got dressed It all changed "Tristan's Mom got is going on" ha-ha.
I'm trying to see if I can rock the "Street Style" look. I must say that this style is very fun to play with and I will buy more street wear from now on

Get This Look:



 I had so much fun with my son and husband shooting these pictures. He is always running in and out the pictures and my husband got the perfect shot of my reaction.

9 comments

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your son is so cute! You look lovely :)

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Cute!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear and thank you for your visit! I like very much this outfit, I'm a really lover of outfits based on Converse!!!! Today I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello =) I'm currently obsessed with sneakers they are very trendy this spring/summer. I would love to follow you on bloglovin <3 I will do that now

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous, dear. That crop top is perfect on you !
    And your little one is so adorable
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete