50 Random Facts About Me

    Since changing the content of Laidee Tam  I think it's time I introduce myself to everyone. Everything about me is random but I know I'm not the only one. There have to be others with crazy addiction and weird pet peeves.I hope I don't bore you ha-ha. I would also like to get to know you So, leave me a comment with some interesting facts.

    1. I believe my mom named me after America
    2.❤ I'm afraid of the dark
    3.I'm 5'1
    4.❤ I wear glasses
    5.I prefer Smart Water over alcohol 
    6.❤ I have a slight case of OCD
    7.I hate feet
    8.❤ I can eat honey mustard with anything
    9. I'm addicted to Covet
    10.❤ I pretend to shop everyday
    11.I'm obsessed with Amber Rose
    12.❤ My husband and I share the same birthday
    13.My favorite color is Lime Green
    14.❤ I write like a four year old
    15.I'm a proud mother of one
    16.❤ I love everything cookies & cream
    17.I was a Math whiz in school
    18.❤ I'm a horrible speller
    19.I wish I could meet Lil Wayne
    20.❤ I am double jointed
    21.I do not know how to whistle
    22.❤ I enjoy dancing
    23.As a little girl I use to make music videos
    24.❤ I'm afraid of cats
    25.The shower curtain can never touch me while I'm in the shower
    26.❤ My favorite numbers are 2 and 3 ( for example: my birthday is July 23rd, my son's birthday is September 23rd, and we got married May 03rd)
    27. I'm very hard on myself
    28.❤ My first job ever was at Old Navy
    29.I'm really nosy
    30.❤ I never watch scary movies
    31.Crafting is my 2nd job
    32.❤ I traveled all around the United States as a kid with my Papa
    33.I have a spoon for each state I've visited
    34.❤ I'm spoiled
    35.I LOVE IKEA
    36.❤ I starch all over when I'm sleepy or just waking up
    37.I want to live in California
    38.❤ I say sorry a lot
    39.I love fried rice ( yummy )
    40.❤ I've owned seven dogs
    41.I over think everything
    42.❤ If I start to sweat. I have to take a bathe
    43.I don't have my driver license
    44.❤ Once my sock(s) get wet I have to take them off
    45.I hate Ketchup
    46.❤ I'm a mommy's girl
    47.I love to play The Sims
    48.❤ I enjoy coding & designing websites
    49.I have twin brothers
    50.❤ Mind-bending movies are my favorite

    No comments