Floral Tapered Trousers


Today in Japan it was very gloomy and windy. So, I decided to dress along with the weather. I got introduced to this new online store Missguided. I know it's been around for a while, but I'm already addicted ha-ha. While shopping I notice everything was versatile, meaning I could dress it up or down. I came across these Aleisha floral silk tapered pants and I couldn't pass them up. These pants
are my statement piece I didn't want to go overboard that's why I kept everything else simple 


Get This Look:

4 comments

  1. Love how you dressed down these slacks. I would have instantly added heels and something
    slinky but the way you did this made them perfect for a day in the park.
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I automatically thought the same thing once they arrived, but I love them better casual.

      Delete
  2. Love the trousers and the hair! xx

    ReplyDelete