My Little Misfit

I cannot believe I have completely stopped taking pictures of my son. Ha-ha if you know me, I am the biggest Mamarazzi is it. Lately I have been so focused on my house and trying to prepare myself for two children. I forgot how fun it was to shoot his days at the park. Well, today I will share Tristan's outfit of the day.
I enjoy dressing my son I try my hardest to dress him based on his personality or the mood he is in that day. I know this may sound weird, but if you’re a mom you totally understand. Today I went for street style, these Zara trousers are so popular in the kids fashion community. His T-shirt is from Liv & NY a small shop I discovered on Instagram. I try so hard not to turn him into a brand junkie, but I am a sucker for small shops and nice shoesWhoever says there are no cute clothes for little boys need to contact me. I can go on and on about small shops owned by other mothers/wives. All in all he enjoyed his self today at the park playing with his chocolates (acorns, lol I have no idea why he believes they are chocolates). It felt great to photograph him again. Tristan and I are officially back from our break so beware of Tristan SPAM!!


Outfit Details: 

T-shirt: Liv&NY / Trousers: Zara Kids / Shoes: Finish Line 

1 comment

  1. He's adorable!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete