Caleb's Aztec Nursery

Coming up with a theme was the hardest thing ever. Why? Because making up my mind is impossible. Every time I came up with something my husband would tell me no. I wanted to do a Fox theme because I'm in love with them, but he told me he did not want a fox  theme because they are at the bottom of the food chain.
Who thinks about them when they are designing a nursery? Ha-ha I can't go with my black&white modern theme because I realized that Caleb's room should be colorful and kid friendly. So, we both agreed on wilderness/ aztec theme. I instantly fell in love with this because Tristan's room is a camping theme. Both of these themes go hand and hand and I can have so much fun it. After agreeing on a theme I went Etsy and Pinterest crazy there were so much to choose from I thought I would never pick a color scheme or crib set. I have officially narrowed it down and I would love to share my mood board with my beauties. Hope you enjoy <3

Nursery Details 

  1. Aztec Pattern Blanket From On The Rainbow  
  2. Delta Glenwood Crib From Local BX
  3. Turquoise Solid Crib Sheet From Mod Fox 
  4. Achievement Banner Flags From The Land of Nod 
  5. Wooden Wall Arrows DIY 
  6. Wander Print From Moss and Twig Prints 
  7. Woodland Mini Hedgehog Nightlght From The Land of Nod 
  8. Feather Mobile DIY 
  9. Raccoon Throw Pillow From The Land of Nod

No comments