Sweater + Skirt

Outfit Details : Sweater: Body Central / Skirt: Thrifted / Shoes: Wet Seal / Necklace: Forever21
 
Hello Beauties!!! Today I got to wear a skirt I have been dying to wear. I paired it with a light knit sweater and some flats. When you are going for a monochromatic color scheme you can never go wrong. Everything will flow so well together because the eye is taken in each shade and its blends. Lately I've been taken risks when it comes to my outfits.
You have no idea how it feels to wear something you thought you would never wear. Before I would always put on what I want to wear, but take it off and play it safe. I think this pregnancy is making me brave and I am loving it ha-ha.



3 comments

  1. Love ya girl! Keep u the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! This color is so pretty on you!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete