Simple Sunday

Hello Beauties!!! Since I am now starting to figure out my personal style. It is going to be easier to do Outfit post. It took me a while to understand that I do not have to follow every trend to be fashionable. Continue to be true to myself and my outfits just come together. I am a simple person just give me the basics and a statement piece.
With this outfit everything is centered around my mustard silky cargo joggers from MissGuided (sorry they are sold out). I was trying to go for a casual look, but not too boring . Sunday is mainly a day for family time and to shop. My best friend invited me to go to Costco's and I couldn't pass up on getting food. If you live here in Japan you know Sunday's and Monday's are the busiest days in Japan, but we managed to shop and chat while dodging traffic. All in all today was awesome I hope you enjoy,


OUTFIT DETAILS

2 comments

  1. wonderful pregnant little lady <3
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.hr/2015/10/pastel-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete