Fall 2013 Trends

 Hello My Beauties It's that time of year again where the weather is just right to start layering your clothes and adding a cute beanie to your fit. This fall I will be following these eight trends. I plan on doing a fall look book so stay tune.
1) Jogger: I've seen so many celebrities rocking jogger. At first I thought it was for boys because of the baggy look, but this trend is back in style. You can dress it up or down that is a big reason why I love jogger.
2) Leopard: I'm a big fan of this print. I've been since the summer of 2010. This fall will be the perfect time to match this print with bold fall colors such as burgundy, orange, yellow, and even red.
3) Faux Leather: Now that it's cooling off you can bring out the leather. It's the time of the year were you can pull off the faux leather jackets and shirts.
4) Beanie: If you're having a bad hair day or just want to accessorize your outfit put on a beanie. I don't own any but I've been on Urban outfitters & GoJane. They have the most cutest beanies in all colors and some with words on them.
5) Military-Inspired: I don't believe this trend will ever go away. Military inspired prints, jackets, and boots will always be in style. You'll never go wrong with this trend you can always match it up with another trend on this list.
6) Cute outerwear: Time to bring all the vest and jackets to the front of the closet for a fashionable fall year. Don't be afraid to wear your colorful outerwear as long as it's cute the color shouldn't matter. You'll also get to piece it together with your boots.
7) Mesh: The weather is starting the change so you can't show as much skin. So why not Mesh it up. Everything will be covered up but still have a sneak peak lol. I don't own any sneak-a-peak items. I'm going to make sure I order some soon.
8) Big Tee: I know your like what??? Big Tees are supper cute with legging and boots. This would be something you wear when you are not really in the mood to dress up. Make sure you have some of these for the Fall.



2 comments

  1. Hi there! You had a great blog here and I love reading all your posts. You can visit my blog too and maybe we can follow each other? Keep in touch dear :)

    http://ohmylhenyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =) I love your blog also and I followed you. Cant wait to read more!!!

      Delete