Plaiditude


The weather is starting to change here in Japan and I could not wait to rock my chunky sweaters. I purchased this sweater last winter and never got to wear it because I couldn't find anything to go with it. Well, little did I know plaid would be making a comeback. It is all about the 80s and 90s this fall so do not be afraid to bring out the plaid, suede, and bell bottoms.
When it comes to lipstick red is my favorite. Plus it was only right I add some sass to my fit ha-ha. I went thrifting with my friends and did not want to deal with buttons or anything hard to take off. I knew I would be trying on a clothes so my outfit had to be shopping friendly. I went for the "Comfy Bad Girl" look ha-ha did I do a good job?



Outfit Details

1 comment

  1. Great leggings love the colour! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete