Goodbye Winter Hello Spring

I know I'm not the only one who is ready for this Spring weather. This winter was harsh snow + wind do not mix well. I can not wait to combine these trends with my personal style. Fashion week gave me a few ideas of what I will see the coming spring/summer. I'm surprise because some trends are returning from 2012-2014, but some trends just never go out of style.



Weak In The Knees Kimono - Tobi / Fringed Faux Suede Crop Top - Forever21 /  Due West Suede Fringe Bag - Nasty Gal

Fringe It Out
I've never been a big fan of this trend. It's been around for awhile for me to get use to so this Spring I will get it in with the fringe. I was not into this because it looked cheap and all over the place. This season fringe was taken to a whole new level on the runway. There are also plenty DIYs on Pinterest so you have endless options with this trend.

Leopard Canvas - H&M / Reebox Furylite - Finishline /  Comia - Vans / Nike Roshe - Foot Locker
 
Sporty Chic
Adios heels make way for the sneakers this time around. Sneakers are becoming versatile you can wear them with jeans or a dress. I didn't know sneakers could look so designer until seeing other bloggers rock them with anything. Therefore, you should make sure to include some cute sneakers in your wardrobe.

Graced With Lace  Dress - Tobi /  Sultry Lace  Bralette - Wet Seal / Lace Shorts - H&M

Lace It Up
One of the springs hottest trends will be lace. Everything about lace screams sexy but elegant. This season designer introduced us to a wide rage of colors, but I prefer the cream and white. I know thinking of lace, your mind goes straight to weddings. In this day and age, you can rock it with anything and everything.


Sand Lace Up Tiered Dress - Love Culture  /  Printed Gauze Wideleg Pants - A'gaci / Gypsy Waisted Column Dress - ASOS

Dreaming Bohemian 
The spring the 70'S are making a comeback from fringe all the way to Bohemian. During this decade, women wasn't afraid of color or patterns plus they made fashion look so effortless.  Who wouldn't want to be comfy, but still look sexy at the same time?  Remember love not war.

No comments