The Big 8 Months

 Good Day My Beauties!!! I know it's been awhile since I have posted but I've been on vacation and trying to settle back into my regular schedule. Tristan D. Is finally 8 months and it doesn't even seem like it. We traveled back to the states to visit family. We left Japan when he was 5 months and he did amazing on the plane ride there. I wish I could say the same thing about the plane ride back. He didn't enjoy that one at all. He screamed the whole way because he didn't want to be in my arms. I understand how he felt because we traveled 2 whole days before we made it home. During this trip he picked up on some many new things such as: crawling,walking, clapping, and fighting. Yes FIGHTING!!! If you don't let him have what he wants or take something away from him he will fight you lol.  He started to move around close to 6 months at my mom house then once we made it to my in-laws he was on all fours getting around. Now I have no clue what to do with him. While in the states we got him a cake when he turned 7 months and it was hilarious. He was ready to get his hands on the cake, but hated the icing to be on his hand. He looked at me like "Mommie please get this off." We both got very messy but had a awesome time.  His first word was "Da-Da" then later on he start saying "Bye-Bye." I was very upset because I just knew his second word would be "Ma-Ma", but he is now saying it only when he is mad/crying. I guess I can take that. He is now weighing 16.7lbs and 27 in. long I was shocked to see his weight because he weighed that before we left, but being they he is mobile now I understand. His favorite song is the "Hot-Dog" song it's at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mickey Mouse is his new best friend he pause every times it comes on lol. He is growing so fast I really want him to slow down because I'll have a 1yr old soon. I'm not ready for this.



No comments