Top 5 Spring 2014 Fashion Trends


This spring you will see a different style from your Fashion Idols. I looked over all the spring collections from fashion week and I'm in love with these trends. I can't wait to do my Spring Lookbook. Make sure you add a few to your spring collection.



Rachel Zoe Source: Fashion Snoops Blog

 Get Loose: Tight jeans are so overrated and uncomfortable. The Boyfriend Fit looks great on everyone. Just go for the baggy look this spring you can purchase a size bigger or the boyfriend-fit.  I don't know if I'm the only one, but I hate skintight clothes. So this spring I'm rocking my loose jeans.

 
Rebecca Taylor Source: ImaxTree 
 
 Spring So Soft: When you think about spring soft colors come to mind if not they will this time around. Pastel colors make anyone look sophisticated. Not to mention the wide-selection you have to choose from Lilac to Mint. Don't be afraid to bring out your softer side this spring 


  WildFox Source: Fashion Snoops Blogs
 
Farmer Chic: I know you remember the childhood denim onesie well they are making a comeback. Overalls are flexible you can pair them with heels or sneakers with that much versatility what are you waiting for. Everyone will be showing off their inner child.
  
 Rachel Zoe Source Fashion Elite

Bell Bottoms: Say goodbye to your skinny jeans, it's time to switch it up. Back in the day we called them "Bell Bottoms" now they are known as "Wide-Leg Trousers". These pants are effortless no struggling to get into or pulling down throughout the day. So freshen up your wardrobe with some "Wide-Leg Trousers." 


Ashish Source: Fashion Snoops Blog
 
 What's The Word: Do you have a favorite brand? Well, now is your time to show them off. Slogans are also included I know you have a massive collection of Brand/Slogan tees. Just make sure you don't go insane with the labels/sayings.

No comments